Step community
User comments about this link

Please feel free to add your comments in any language

Dear Sir,
I am an assistant professor in college of Basic Education,Al-MustansiriyahUniversity.I 've got Ph.D in physiology of training and fitness. I want to get research fellowship and to exchange experiences with your colleges for one year participating one of your specialists in the same field . please provide me with information . I need your help in this aspect, besides your help as far as costs are concerned .
I shall send you the proposed project of my study if you need.

Best regards
Dr.Mahir Asi

Rating: Step StarStep StarStep StarStep StarStep Star On: 2005-11-07 Author: Dr.Mahir (maher_asi2000 at yahoo dot com)